JOB PURPOSE: Working in conjunction with a Supervisor and/or Organizational Development (OD) Consultant team, this role will provide direction and execution on organizational development for Global Dealer Learning and expanding existing Leadership and Sales Instructor Led Training offerings as well as implementing new Instructor Led Training offerings. The role will enable active communication for increased district and dealer awareness and participation in already profitable programs as well as evaluate new revenue opportunities for ILT.
Organizational development activities include project leadership of cross-functional team focused on global solutions related to: design and deployment of learning, change management, learning impact and engagement, learning technology, competency design, and learning recognition.
This role will promote Sales and Leadership ILT offerings and actively market courses, provide project leadership for vendor ILT development, manage ILT vendors agreements and invoicing, and provide administration support for vendor partner programs. This included management and expansion of existing ILT programs such as Flagship and Rutgers MCP.
Additional responsibilities will include ability to deliver instructor-led training and support development of dealer learning consultants as training instructors.
• Work closely with process owners, dealer learning consultants, and external vendors to develop and implement Sales and Leadership ILT solutions
• Participate in research or benchmarking of internal and external best practices related to organizational learning, with emphasis on Sales and Leadership ILT solutions
• Work independently and is accountable for accomplishing individual goals with regular follow-up and
• Achieve project goals by leading or participating on projects as a team member, or subject matter expert
• Requires ability to pull together ideas, issues, and observations into a clear presentation or strategy
• Utilize, monitor and continuously improve products, processes, and services used for working with our customers
• Influence decision makers with the support of supervisor and peers to maximize organizational effectiveness to achieve business results
• Collaborate effectively with peers across the enterprise to design, develop and/or deploy effective OD
solutions considering the global nature of Caterpillar’s business
• Assist with on-boarding new team members with support of supervisor or peers
• Primary and preferred location is Peoria, IL. However, will consider remote work on individual basis.
• Travel requirement is up to 35%
• Relocation assistance is not available for this position
• Bachelors degree
• 4+ years of HR or Learning-related/Instruction experience
• Instructor led training facilitation skills
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Masters degree (or MBA)
• Sales or Leadership training facilitation
• Vendor Management experience
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
• Highly accountable, strong interpersonal skills, analytical and problem-solving ability
• Exceptional customer focus, team player, and strong communication/presentation and change management skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.