This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Sao Paulo, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2020
IT'S YOUR TIME!
It's Your Career. Make it Matter
Caterpillar is the world’s leading manufacturer of construction and mining equipment, diesel and natural gas engines, industrial gas turbines and diesel-electric locomotives. The company principally operates through its three primary segments - Construction Industries, Resource Industries and Energy & Transportation - and also provides financing and related services through its Financial Products segment.
At Caterpillar, you build what matters—whether it’s the career you want, crucial work skills, strong relationships or new digital technologies. There are big jobs to be done worldwide—building critical infrastructure, bolstering local economies, meeting the demand for energy—and that work is powered by our people, which is build through diversity, aiming to achieve the best results.
If you are looking for personal and professional growth in a company with an inclusive culture that seeks equity, respect differences and believes in employee's potential, this is the right place! We consider in all positions people with disabilities, diverse gender, culture, ethnicity, religion, age, generation, race, nationality and sexual orientation.
Come join our team! Apply for Aftermarket Solutions Rep. position
Job Profile / Activities:
- Deliver the annual total business plan for the assigned dealer territories
- In collaboration with assigned dealers develop and implement aftermarket solutions industry account plans for assigned high-opportunity customer accounts
- Develop aftermarket solutions growth opportunities & execute approved targeted marketing campaigns
- Drive regular sales performance reviews with dealers and ensure implementation of corrective actions where needed.
- Identify and communicate opportunities for improving aftermarket solutions sales management, marketing and operational capabilities at assigned dealers.
- Interact with Caterpillar global or regional account management to achieve growth of aftermarket solutions goals with specific customers
- Partner with & influence other internal parties to ensure general customer needs are met for an effective commercial relationship
SEM parts sales business, help improve availability and ensure proper pricing by collecting competitive info
Education: Completed bachelor’s degree - preference Engineering or Business Administration
Experience: Min 3 years field experience, sales & marketing areas to SG22 / Min 7 years field experience, sales & marketing areas to SG23
Knowledge: Application and machines understanding and knowledge of customer solutions (parts products, service offerings, solution offerings)
Language: Pre advanced level - English and Spanish
Travel: 50% - South America
Behavioral skills: Strong communication, influencing skills, negotiation, accountability / able to work autonomously, ability to work with people
Advanced or Fluent level – English and Spanish
Location: São Paulo
Join us to be part of the best company to work for in Brazil!