This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Xuzhou, 32, China
Date Posted: Mar 21, 2020
As a Supply Chain Planning Engineer in EXD Operations Order to Delivery team, you will be responsible for below Job Duties/Responsibilities, but are not limited to:
Performing tactical, hands-on work with other Supply Chain functions, 3rd party providers and facility divisions to drive supply chain improvements.
Analyzing value stream supply chain constraints and deploying corrective action.
Proactive/Reactive inventory surplus management and avoidance through integrated PIPO planning and network inventory reallocation for APU/NPI/NSI.
Hold foundational supply chain knowledge and experiences and be able to create multiple VSM scenarios. Provide key inputs to Integrated Value Chain Strategy Team Leader with ‘measure' and ‘analyze ‘phase of project analysis.
Performing work to achieve division supply chain performance targets focused on inventory reduction, increased inventory turns and improved order-to-delivery results.
Lead worldwide allocation (control tower) process to optimize network build plan
Support Team to identify key milestones and dates to drive Phase-in/Phase-out(PIPO) planning for Annual Product Updates(APU), New Product Introductions(NPI) and New Source Introductions(NSI).
* College or university degree or equivalent, preferably in Supply Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering.
* Minimum of 3 years of
progressively responsible supply chain planning experiences
* Knowledge of SAP especially for PP, MM module
* Must possess strong collaborative, interpersonal and communication skills to effectively work across functions to perform work deploying China region and world-wide supply chain improvements.
* Requires problem-solving skills to solve common problems.
* Must be a strong team player in order to be effective in deploying supply chain improvements as part of a global team.
* Must possess understanding of manufacturing and operations standard processes and basic product knowledge.
* Ability to analyze business conditions and situations during deployment needed to minimize disruption to daily requirements.
* Good analytical skills
* Good English communication skills - listening, speaking, reading, writing.
* High motivation and self-driven
* APICS, CPIM, or CSPC National Certification.
* 6 Sigma project experience
* LEAN Manufacturing/Process exposure
* Power BI, Tableau working knowledge