Location: City Not Specified, GA, United States
Date Posted: Feb 7, 2020
* University degree with 3+ years of (Cat dealer/military) experience or 5+ years of experience without a degree
* Understanding of military maintenance practices for machines and engines
* Strong business acumen
* Proficient analytics tools user
* Intermediate knowledge of customer solutions (parts products, service offerings, solution offerings)
* Experience with military and service training
* Excellent influencing skills at all levels
Top Candidates will also have:
* Min 3-5 years Caterpillar field technician experience
* Min 3-5 years military experience
* Ability to work independently and communicate effectively with others in the work group
* Ability to work on increasingly complex assignments and provide direction to others
* Interpersonal skills
* Strong communication & presentation skills
* Team player
* Self-starter, able to work autonomously
* Strong accountability
* Ability to work with people from different backgrounds and cultures
This position involves items or information which may be subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) or controlled for national security or other reasons under the Export Administration Regulations (EAR). U.S. law prohibits the release of U.S. controlled technology and technical data to certain persons without an approved export license. Therefore persons being considered for this position must be: (1) a U.S. citizen (2) Green Card holder, (3) protected individuals under the Immigration and Naturalization Act (8 USC 1324b(a)(3)) or (4) qualified for a license, license exemption, or other form of authorization, in order to satisfy the requirements for this position.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/careers).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.