To serve as a consultant and expert for the SEM aftermarket business and to provide recommendations that enable strategic advantage and contribute to the SEM aftermarket business success.
JOB DUTIES: The key role of this assignment is applying previous experience to develop expertise in the SEM aftermarket space. Individuals must demonstrate creativity, foresight, business judgement and outstanding aftermarket knowledge along with the sensitivity to customer financial impact. Incumbent will be gaining knowledge, recognition and expertise to influence market requirements, trends and agency regulations. The individual will provide support in areas covering NPI, market and distribution needs to stimulate breakthrough solutions that would help in market leadership. Supports senior management in planning major programs and objectives for the Aftermarket business. Incumbents are expected to leverage their experience to provide direction for future product; distribution and industry needs and continue to improve their skills at sharing this expertise at higher industry levels with business unit management.
Must have ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences. Good human relations skills are required to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit. Generally, requires extensive travel to understand regional or worldwide business conditions. Incumbent is developing expertise within government agencies, national associations, dealers and customer groups.
In addition to the above, the incumbent will provide the following to drive revenue and growth for the SEM Aftermarket Solutions business.
• Provide commercial support to SEM ASRs and dealers globally
• Identify aftermarket issues and develop strategies to overcome them globally. Support the execution of growth and turn-around plans
• Make market driven recommendations on parts targets and growth strategies across multiple industries to achieve revenue targets regionally & globally
• Support the development of defined marketing programs with the industry to achieve SEM aftermarket plans and volume targets, POPS-C objectives and net price realization regionally
• Collect Voice of Market input with the industry group and VOC from regional field
• Lead analysis of industry key competitors’ global merchandising strengths, weaknesses and tactics
• Develops global go-to market merchandising programs and ensure consistency amongst regional programs
• Support development of specific customer service agreements for the different customer segments including Chinese SOE customers.
• Support dealer development with training for dealer PSSR
• Engineering Degree (Mechanical, Automobile, Production, Electrical, Marine, Civil) or Master’s Degree (Business/Marketing)
• Must be willing to travel extensively, at least 50% or more of the time
• Must be willing to relocate based upon business needs
• Must have good academic score
• Preferable with minimum 4 years of working experience in marketing development, sales or product support. Experience in construction and infrastructure related fields/automotive would be an advantage.
• Previous experience in technical and/or marketing role would be advantages
• Strong communication, leadership, interpersonal and collaboration skills
• Ability to operate independently
• Pervious entry level technical marketing experience or marketing internship
• Technical aptitude or knowledge is preferred