This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Feb 21, 2020
Caterpillar's Product Support & Logistics Division is seeking a part-time Senior Staff Accountant. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Financial analysis and support of OPACC growth strategy
* Enterprise coordination and/or governance of costing and/or investment activities
* Product group and/or operational strategy development & execution
* Low cost producer analysis
* Global footprint and sourcing strategy
* Estimating various forecast and budget scenarios as needed based on changing business conditions
* Financial accounting including monthly coordination of analysis and preparation of management reporting packages* Presentation and explanation of results to management
* 4-year degree in accounting or non-accounting degree requires minimum 18 hours of college level accounting or approved certification (CMA/CPA)
* 6-8+ years of accounting experience
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified
Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent).
* Demonstrated success and progression in previously held accounting roles
* Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability
* Demonstrate excellent communication skills and have a comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
* Advanced analytical skills
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)