As an Engineer, you will begin to shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing to solving technical problems while growing your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology. You will also continue to grow your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Begin partnering with and providing technical guidance within and between teams
* Gather relevant information, compare and contrast data, identify relationships and predict performance
* Evaluate new products, processes, or systems
* Communicate results to customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Contribute to the design of new products and processes
* Perform product and process maintenance
* Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* 0 - 3 years of relevant work experience
* Strong analytical skills.
* Master’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.