Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Jan 29, 2020
The System Engineer is a key role in the machine systems area. Looking for a passionate, hands on engineer with strong technical background and more than 8 years experience with automotive or on/off highway machine systems integration.
Job responsibilities include
1. Conceive and provide implementable electronic system design/architecture
2. Understand the various subsystems like engine, transmission, implements, displays, etc., and their interactions and work with the respective development teams to deliver the agreed electronic systems to the machine product groups.
3. Should be hands on with reading electrical schematics, harness design, basic embedded controller inputs & outputs as well as their failure modes.
4. Diligently work with the machine product groups to understand the SOW's and translate them to software/validation requirements.
5. Should have prior experience with FMEA, DVP's and participation in design reviews.
6. Good to have prior technology integration experience. Else open to learning new technology and independently work on conceptualizing solutions to the real world problems using those.
7. Should have strong basics in electronics/electrical/mechatronics engineering.
8. Support factory and product support teams as necessary.
9. Create multi-generational electronic systems road map for machine products and advise the management with technical designs and proposals.