This position assumes responsibility for the standardization of operations in the production zone and also involves control of on-line quality to ensure production safety. The role also encompasses training and guidance for new employees.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Participating in the establishment and refining of standardization procedures and ensuring these are strictly adhered to in production. Carry out equipment operation in strict accordance with procedural handbooks
* Regulate the use of consumables. Conduct checks and controls of on-line quality. Take responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of fixtures, measuring apparatus and other tools during production. Promptly report and resolve any abnormal situations
* Assume responsibility for production line safety of designated new personnel within the zone. Formulate and implement training and instruction plans in areas such as quality, machine tool operation, production procedures etc.
* Strictly obey all safety procedures to avoid accidents or injury
* Strictly enforce company rules and regulations. Promptly complete any other work assigned by the supervisor or team leader.
* At least vocational school or equivalent qualification
* Comparatively extensive work experience relevant to the machinery sector
* Good interpersonal skills, responsible and team-oriented
* Good safety and quality awareness, able to operate in strict accordance with regulations and procedures
* Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment