Internal Controls Coordinator
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Rayong, 21, Thailand
Date Posted: Jan 30, 2020
SOX testing and audits (internal & externals)
systems access for legal entities under the ICC responsibility to ensure there
are no conflicts according to SOX
with control owners to make sure that controls are valid and up to date
with the issue owners for on-time completion of internal controls activities
the Compliance Council with participation from Facility top management team
in communicate of policies and procedures to ensure relevant functions are in compliance
related duties as assigned and assist in other departmental areas, as required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
experience of Accounting.
- Experience in administrator internal
control, SOX or internal/External Audit will be advantage.
- Strong problem-solving skill, analysis,
diagnostic and judgment skills.
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills.
- Good command communication in English
and computer skills
- Able to travel for working and training
in domestics and oversea.