Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides solutions to its customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. Services provided to customers after purchase leverage their connected equipment and our outstanding field technology, and decades of product, service and application expertise to enhance performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Solutions Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. Working alongside our dealers, we serve customer needs throughout the product lifecycle.
Services is where we are investing our time, talent and money because they drive value for our customers by reducing total owning and operating costs. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed, now is a great time to join GASD.
Global Aftermarket Solutions Division (GASD), a division of Caterpillar with a customer base spanning the globe, has an exciting opportunity available for an experienced and skillful Leader. Within this global role you will have overall responsibility to lead development and execution of marketing communications to support doubling Aftermarket Services growth.
Provides overall strategic direction for E&T Aftermarket Services Go-To-Market as well as direction to the parts product groups on Services Go-To-Market marketing communications content, and tactics in producing and distributing the materials. Incumbent will represent the full portfolio of the E&T business and work across GASD and E&T segment to align external communications.
• Process owner for Services Go-To-Market marketing communications, including Self Service Options, Repair Options and Customer Value Agreements for the E&T Segment
• Sets and determines the strategic direction for parts and services marketing communications to dealers and customers, which includes the overall Caterpillar Services Go-To-Market
• Provides direction to the parts product groups as to relevancy of their communications tactics.
• Works across the GASD team to ensure market needs and requirements are integrated into Services Go-To-Market marketing communications plans (internet, mailings, trade shows, etc.).
• Develops and executes marketing communication plan in collaboration with Industry partners, ensuring consistency in messaging to customers – content, delivery and process.
• Sets the strategic direction and overall framework for moving parts and services marketing communications to the web and works with the e-business manager on requirements and prioritizing..
• Provides consistency with announcement of new materials to marketing organizations and dealers while ensuring the product support value message is propagated effectively across the enterprise..
• Provide coaching, direction, focus, inspiration, and encouragement subordinates
• Provide leadership on all personnel issues, performance evaluation, safety, inclusion, engagement, training, and development.
• College or University Degree
• 7+ years of progressively responsible job-related experience
• Position requires knowledge of Caterpillar's product support business
• Previous experience working with marketing organizations and dealers on communications strategies
• Working knowledge of electronic publishing/delivery
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• E&T experience preferred
• Developing and executing go to market plans and strategies
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required to deal with issues crossing boundaries or persuade others inside or outside the organization to take action.
• Relocation assistance is available for this position
• Travel requirement is 50%+
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.