This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Jan 30, 2020
Energy & Transportation CFO team is seeking a Senior Staff Accountant II. In a Senior Staff Accounting position, you will provide expertise on complex business, financial or managerial issues within a business unit or corporate environment. You will have the opportunity to become one of our future business leaders. You will be in a position to demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills as well as high levels of leadership and initiative.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Energy & Transportation Enterprise Reporting Automation
* Lead Accountant for Energy & Transportation GCIO team
* Energy & Transportation Leadership Table Process with a strong focus on Aftermarket
* Forecasting and Monthly/Quarterly Reporting of Energy & Transportation Retail Stats
* Provide Industry support for Energy & Transportation’s Corporate O&E Reviews
* Lead project to mechanize and visualize Energy & Transportation’s OIA reporting
*Bachelor's level degree in Accounting;
Non-Accounting degree requires 18 hours of core accounting courses or approved
* 6 to 8 years of accounting experience
* Professional Certification (Certified Public Accountant (CPA), Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or equivalent)
* Accounting experience at a large public accounting firm or a Fortune 500 company
* 3.0 /4.0 Accounting Grade Point Average (or equivalent)
* 3.0 / 4.0 Cumulative Grade Point Average (or equivalent)
* MBA or Masters Degree in Accounting (or equivalent)
success and progression in previously held accounting roles
* Willingness to relocate and be mobile minded
* Demonstrated excellence in Leadership, Initiative, Communication, Interpersonal, Judgment and Analytical skills.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers