**This is a temporary position for a 1 year contract. Advanced Portuguese is required.
As a Customer Support Representative, additional to the ability to work from home three days a week, you will be the initial point of contact for our internal customers!
You will receive incoming requests via phone and e-mail for human resource related information including but not limited to: PeopleSoft, ePerformance, e-Learning, employment verification and HR policies and procedures. You will interact with Centers of Expertise, Regional centers, managers, employees, process owners and other teams within the HR Services Center - Americas as needed.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Provide customer support via phone and resolve inquiries.
* Resolve customer requests by use of knowledge, FAQ database, scripts, tools, computer systems and necessary resources (including partners from inside and outside the Services Center).
* Enter and audit data in software systems such as Peoplesoft.
* Handle personal and confidential information on a regular basis
* Develop and update process documentation to appropriately reflect the steps needed to perform each of the team’s processes and make sure those comply with CPS Guiding Principles.
* Manage the completion of its own work assignments and coordinates work with others.
* Prepare, scan, index, verify and archive materials according to documented procedures
* Train others as needed
* Organize and administer workflow in order to comply with our customer's requests in the turnaround time established.
* Coordinate of non-phone duties, such as the handling of team inboxes, mass update requests, and special business unit requests.
* English and Portuguese proficiency tests will be applied
* Must be legally authorized to work in Panama
* Excellent Customer Service
* Minimum of a high school degree or equivalent work experience
* Must have an outstanding written and oral communication skills
* Willingness to learn new technologies
* Proven ability to maintain confidentiality
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify solutions
* Good office desktop applications knowledge
* Previous human resources job
* Previous PeopleSoft experience
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.