Job Title: Engineering Project Team Leader
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Within Europe (TBD)
Hours: Full Time
Travel: 15% within UK, EAME and Global
Relocation/Sponsorship: Supported with this role
Hiring Manager: Greg Stuckey
Closing Date: Thursday 23rd January
Job Reference: 190009L1
As an Engineer and Senior Engineering Project Team Lead, you will lead a team to deploy the product and process development quality and cost process in the UK and Europe. You will train, facilitate, and manage the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach enterprise team members, and deepen your professional network.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Train and lead the requirements management process
- Train and lead the APQP process including high risk parts analysis, DFMEA and PFMEA, DVP&R, Control plan, and Special Characteristics
- Lead cost modelling projects
- Develop and Supervise a team
- Provide technical guidance on needs analysis and initiate ideas
- Communicate results to global customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
- Lead global teams in the design of new products, processes, components, and systems
- Complete projects on time and on cost
- Acknowledge and raise customers’ and management’s awareness of trade-offs between time, resources and quality.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
- Extensive years of relevant work experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Proven team leadership skills
- Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills
- NEBOSH / IOSH training and/or be able to demonstrate through previous experience a positive attitude towards safety
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
To apply for this position please visit Caterpillar Careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers) > Careers > Search and apply > Experienced Professionals > paste the job number from then advert into the search box and then follow the application process.