Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Jan 14, 2020
1. Independently accomplish electrical & automation design, modification, and improvement for the production equipment, tools, jigs.
2. Participate NPI the new equipment seletion, design; responsible for the electrical installation, ajustment, acceptance of new equipment.
3. Develop equipment maintenance files, equipment FMEA, and related technical guidance documents; and train the maintenance technicians.
4. Develop the equipment overhaul program in electric engineering; involve in the implementation.
5. Develop the technical solutions for machine maintenance, and involved in the maintenance and improvement of equipment.
6. Summarize the maintenance experience and standardize the maintenance and repairing works.
7. Organize training to improve maintenance team the repairing, maintenance and safety skill.
1. Strictly comply PPE policy and all safety regulations avoid any injury.
2. Take charge the Robot electrical installation, adjustment and maintenance.
3. Take charge the electrical & automation design, repairing and PLC program of equipment and tools.
4. Take charge the new program electrical design and system integration from day one of NPI lunched.
5. Take charge plant low cost automation design and implementation.
6. Develop technical solutions for machine maintenance and involve in the maintenance and improvement of plant equipment to support daily operation.
7. Drive TPM implementation and continue improve machine to reduce the machine unplanned stop time and improve the equipment efficiency and OEE.
8. Summarize the maintenance experience and improve the working method and standardize and documenting the maintenance, repairing works in order to improve maintenance efficiency and reduce maintenance cost.
9. Participate in the new equipment selection, design and verification; take charge of the installation, adjustment, acceptance of new equipment.
10. Develop equipment maintenance files, equipment FMEA, and related technical guidance documents; and train the maintenance technicians.
11. Develop equipment overhaul maintenance program and involve in the implementation.
12. Organize training to improve team maintenance and safety skills.
13. Keep good communication with customer, earnestly listen to customer demands. Actively participate in teamwork and cross-department cooperation.
1. Integrity, good communication skill, strong accountability and sense of urgency, with good teamwork.
2. At Least bachelor or equal education background, major in Electrical & Electronic or mechanical and electrical integration. Skilled in electrical and automation design, installation and adjustment, with good knowledge in industrial PLC program (Siemens, AB etc) and plant electrical power distribution.
3. Can independently completed the renovation and design of equipment electrical control and automation in order to improve performance and efficiency.
4. Skilled in industrial robot (welding robot, painting robot and industrial cobot) operation, adjustment and maintenance.
5. Expertise in maintenance method, with strong ability in problem analysis and problem- solving.
6. At least 5 years experiences in related area.
7. With good English reading and writing ability.
8. Skilled in Microsoft-office software using, such as: Excel, Word, PowerPoint etc.