Thousands of Caterpillar employees come into work every day. While they perform their daily tasks, they’re really contributing to the work of a powerful global team. At Caterpillar, we know that innovation happens step-by-step, piece-by-piece, person-by-person. Everyone has a vital role to play at our organization. Modest, small projects can grow and evolve into groundbreaking, world-changing technologies, machines, services and more through collaboration and teamwork in a diverse and inclusive work environment.
In this position, you will be responsible for:
- Daily global social media channel management: campaign creation, posting, and metrics management
- Website management: manage updates of company external facing careers website
- Communications and presentation support for global recruiting organization: content creation, editing, consultation
- Project team member for external communication initiatives: Employment Brand, Manufacturing Day, etc.
- Other communications as needed for recruiting and employment brand
This is a part time temporary
Caterpillar couldn’t be the company it is today without the men and women who shape it by producing their best work. Because employees power the success of Caterpillar, the company is committed to empowering the success of the employees. When employees win, so does Caterpillar
If you are interested in applying for this position, please attach a copy of your resume and an unofficial copy of your transcripts, to your application.
- Must be enrolled full time at a 4-year accredited university/college in one of the following degree programs: Communications, Public Affairs, Public Relations, Advertising, Organizational Communications, or Marketing
- Applicant must be able to work 15-20 hours per week during the school year and summer
- Minimum 2.8/4.0 Cumulative GPA (no rounding)
- Expected graduation date of December 2020 and beyond
Top Candidate will also have:
- Previous internship in communications
- Familiar with social media management
- Beginner graphic creation abilities
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.