This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Chennai, TN, India
Date Posted: Mar 26, 2020
As a Performance Lead, you will work closely with architecture and technical leadership to various application development and business teams to ensure performance of applications/platforms.
· Work with Business Partners on significant technical matters related to enterprise architecture
· Knowledge of TCP/IP networking design
· General knowledge of operating systems administration including Linux / Windows
· General knowledge of middleware systems
· Work with business analysts and product architects to review requirements and identify areas of risks to the performance of the product.
· Review architectures and detailed designs to ensure risks are considered and are mitigated.
· Build performance models and projections from architecture and designs to increase confidence the solution being built will work.
· Contribute to prototyping activities to identify the best solution to implement and update the performance models.
· Enable and support the code review process to ensure the code delivered meets the standards on performance.
· Lead development testing of performance risky areas to get early feedback and update the performance models.
· Enable and support profiling of any code performing poorly and the identification of optimizations.
· Provide inputs to the performance & scalability testing team, including requirements, risks, models and measurements from development testing.
· Review customer support issues and customer feedback to identify any missed performance risks and areas to protect further.
· Participate to the investigation, diagnosis and solution of customer support issues related to performance.
· Contribute to root cause analysis of performance problems
· Bachelors or Masters degree in an accredited college or university
· 8+ years of experience in Performance Engineering
· 5+ years of experience in application programming with technologies such as Java, .NET, Python- 2 of them
· 4+ years of experience in relational database technologies such as Oracle or MS SQL Server
· 2+ years of experience in Cloud technologies such as Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS
· 3+ Experience diagnosing and solving complex application performance issues
· Understanding of Service Oriented Architecture, Event Driven Architecture, or Microservices Architecture
· Understanding of performance, scalability and load of applications
· Extensive Performance Testing experience on Load Runner /JMeter/( Any one tool experience, Load Runner is Preferred )
· Ability to understand the Performance bottlenecks at different levels of Application and help the engineering teams.
· Should be able to build the performance benchmarking of Web and Mobile Enterprise wide applications
· Experience with Performance Center, Wily, SiteScope, Dynatrace, HP Diagnostics, Transaction Viewer, Splunk, HTTP Watch
· Should have excellent performance engineering skills and deep understanding of the technologies.Net, SQL Server, REST API
· Experience with RESTful web services and APIs and understanding of Performance Testing for web based API
· Demonstrated expertise with XML and related tools and technologies
· Strong Knowledge of current industry wide Quality & Test processes and practices, Tools and techniques
· 2+ years of experience in Agile methodology program management / software development lifecycle management
· 6+ years of experience designing complex distributed systems using both synchronous and asynchronous design principles
· 2+ years of experience in NoSQL technologies such as Search/Mongo/
· Solid experience with SOA, ESB, OO design, BPM and EAI applications