As a Senior Engineer, you will have the opportunity to direct and contribute to the concept, development, and design of complex components, subsystems, or processes while strengthening your analytical skills and mastery of engineering concepts. You will partner with and provide technical guidance to global teams. You will contribute to the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technology, mentor and coach team members, and broaden your professional network.
- At least 10+ years of experience in Product based Core Java development using AGILE Methodology
- Experience in working with Hibernate, Spring, J2EE technologies
- Good experience in HTML 5
- Responsible for design and development of the code
- Experience in Architect reviews and providing design solutions
- Should have experience in Oracle, SQL Server Database
- Experience in RESTful/Web services
- Strong experience in using design patterns.
- Ability to coach other members on the teams on technical aspects.
- Must have gone through the entire product lifecycle for enterprise applications.
- Java, J2EE with JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, Spring, JUnit and JSON, REST/JSON , HTML 5, Angular
- Knowledge of the mining domain is a plus point.
- Need to be an excellent team worker with good communication skills.
- Should be a self-driven individual and be able to independently handle the assignments.
- Provide estimates during development of project documentation (project plans, design documents).
* Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum
* Relevant work experience required – 9 to 12 years with Bachelor Degree or 6 to 8 years with Master Degree or 1 to 2 years with Doctorate Degree
* Strong analytical skills
* Emphasis on initiative and self-starting tasks
* Master degree (or equivalent) in an accredited Engineering, Computer Science, or Materials Science curriculum.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.