Job Title: Commercial Lead
Salary: £51000 to £56000 (Depending on Experience)
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Car Allowance - £7000
Contributory pension scheme-
Caterpillar will double the employee's contribution Up to 10%
Contributory share scheme-
Caterpillar will matched 50% of the employee's contribution
Location: Peterborough, Cambridgeshire
Relocation/ Sponsorship: Not supported with this role
Flexible working arrangements will be considered for this role, in-line with the needs of the business.
Who is Caterpillar? What do we do?
Caterpillar is a world leader in construction and mining equipment—creating innovative, cutting-edge products and services that help our customers build the world around us. With that level of impact comes the platform to care for the world, we work in. That’s why we lead sustainable green initiatives to preserve the environment, help reduce poverty with the Caterpillar Foundation and stay involved in the communities we help build.
What will Caterpillar do for you?
From day one, you’re set up to thrive at Caterpillar: helpful training, relatable mentors, global experience, competitive salary package, work-life balance and the growth opportunities you expect with a Fortune 100 company.
Job Responsibilities and Duties:
Reporting to the 3rd Party Engines Commercial Manager you will be working as part of a diverse global team with responsibility for:
-Developing and owning the foundational commercial strategies, policies and processes
- Developing product and commercial strategies across the end to end product lifecycle to grow sales and profit
- Ensuring process consistency, policy development and implementing governance structures
- Collaborating with the Product Management, Engineering, Sales and Marketing functions to develop strategies and specific value propositions
- Analysing new business opportunities and making pricing recommendations
- Running projects to deliver specific product line and range wide opportunities
- Analysing the competitive landscape and our own product portfolio to identify opportunities
- Gaining detailed understanding of customer business models to identify areas of competitive advantage
- Demonstrating the impact of business cases, and new strategies on future profit streams
- Assessing and prioritising business cases