This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Singapore, State Not Specified, Singapore
Date Posted: Dec 25, 2019
As a Regional Product Marketing Consultant you will serve as a consultant in the commercial management space for Global Construction & Infrastructure (GCI) regional team as well as product group partners to achieve the profitable growth of your product portfolio.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
As the Regional Product Marketing Consultant you will be the primary point of contact commercially for your product in region, working with the sales team to develop and execute the marketing strategy for profitable growth of your portfolio by achieving PINS and price realization goals. You will play a key role in S&OP, Sales Variance Management and Go to Market Strategy Development and execution following Caterpillar’s 7 Workstreams process for your products in region.
Additionally, you will
* A college or university degree or equivalent experience.
* 9 to 12 years experience of specific industry experience in order to gain recognition as a Divisional and company expert.
* Broad business background, specific long-term industry knowledge and excellent communication skills.
* Ability to work with people from many different backgrounds and cultures, internally and externally, with the appropriate influence and ability to resolve differences.
* Ability to deal with sensitive issues, mentor and coach, and/or persuade others on new methods of equipment application, new technology and distribution methods.
* Good human relations skills to develop a collaborative/cooperative work relationship with others inside and outside the business unit
* Previous marketing and/or field experience.
* Travel Requirement: 25%
* Knowledge of Caterpillar products, policies, and procedures