This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Mar 31, 2020
- In this role, you will also deepen your knowledge base of Caterpillar’s products, technologies, processes, services and systems, which you will use to:
- Learn and assist mechanical validation project and NVH projects.
- Learn and assist of engine test execution, learn the engine test techniques
- Assist to create engine test plan, analyze test data, and provide suggestion to optimize the engine and resolve issue.
- Communicate results to customers, suppliers,
team members, and other business units;
- Assist to contribute to the engine development of new products and processes
- Perform product and process maintenance
1. 2021/2022 graduate or postgraduate majored in Internal Combustion Engines, Thermal Energy,Vehicle Engineering or equivalent
2. Understand internal combustion engine structure, and performance
3. Good interpersonal and communication skill
4. Creative, keep interest in taking challenge and pressure
5. Diligent, proactive, self-motived and open-minded
6. Could perform 3 days per week (Monday to Friday) for at least 3 months
1. 6 months internship or above desired
2. Strong hands-on capability
3. Mechanical Design, Engine NVH Test, Software (LabView, Python) Experience