Instrument Engineering Intern
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Jan 9, 2020
Troubleshot equipment and develop equipment application to meet test requirement. Data quality control. Performance regular data quality check for equipment to deliver high standard test data System integration. Integrate each different system to achieve advanced automation capability
- 2021/2022 Graduates/Postgraduates,majored in automation, electrical engineering and etc;
- Could perform 3 days per week for at least 3-6 months
- Good communication skill, strong accountability and sense of urgency, with good teamwork;
- Basic command of English in writing and speaking;
- Familiar with utility equipment (HVAC, chiller, compressor, cooling system, fire-fighting system etc.) and special equipment (Crane, forklift, welding process, etc.);
- Skillful of Auto CAD, MS office software.