The Service Data Development organization with our Global Dealer Services Division create and deliver the service options for dealer service of Caterpillar products. Service Data is the core information that Dealer’s leverage to repair machines and engines.
This team has an opening for a Service Data Systems Analyst (SG 21-22) position.
This role will manage Caterpillar and Cat Dealer Service Data System issues, feedback, parts grief, parts updates for Service Data System applications Service Option Collaborator (SOC), Calculator, Servicedata.cat.com, and Builder G3.
This role will manage the workflow for incoming Service Now and Service Data Support issues and requests. Identify and track root causes and perform Root Cause and Correction Action (RCCA) sessions with the Service Data Systems application team and business partners as needed.
This role will also be responsible for providing guidance, and possible development assistance for analytical reporting to include, but not limited to Power BI reporting, and Tableau dashboard creation and maintenance.
This role will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing Service Data System collaboration and communication platforms (Sharepoint, Dealer.cat.com, etc).
This role will provide IT support and analysis for Service Data Systems application owners, Service Data Systems Deployment Consultant, and Service Data Authoring Manager needs.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Engage extensively with end-users (dealers, customers, and Caterpillar) to define root cause and corrective actions.
• Assist level 1 to level 3 support teams to provide issue resolution, and provide feedback to Service Data System application owners, Service Data System Deployment Consultant, and Service Data System
Manager to prioritize fixes and functionality changes.
• Work grief resolution for Service Data Systems.
• Manage and author collaboration and communication spaces (Sharepoint, Dealer.cat.com)
• Assist with analytical development reporting
• A Bachelor’s degree or 5 years of experience with IT system troubleshooting and issue resolution.
• At least 2 years’ experience working with integrated IT platforms (Cloud and on-premises solutions)
• 1 year of experience working with multiple Caterpillar business partners or Cat Dealers related to system management.
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
• Bachelors degree IT related is preferred
• 2 years of experience using service data.
• 2 years of experience working with maintenance and repair strategies
• Previous experience using Builder G3, Calculator, SOC or other service data authoring tools
• Knowledge of Caterpillar to Cat Dealer business systems integrations
• Skills in process management, collaboration, and relationship management
• Excellent communicator with proven ability to develop partnerships
• Travel is less than 5%
• Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.