Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Managing logistics operations include warehouse
operations, inbound/outbound transportation, import/export, custom
compliance, inventory record accuracy etc.
- Incumbent manages operations to support
production, manage the material flow and delivering material to point of
use with right part, right time and right quantity.
- Provide compliance management and control to the
processes, define preventive control process to reduce the risks and
create a full compliance culture and behavior.
- Develops and implements logistics operation
improvements to reduce costs and/or improve efficiency. Drive
lean deployment to pursue excellence.
- Ensure supply management strategies are developed
in conjunction with supply chain and EVC team.
- Responsible for logistics related contractor
governance, deploy the flexible workforce in logistics operations and
built up the competitive and flexible labor cost structure.
- Built an highly engaged, inclusive and safety
working environment through stronger leadership capabilities, lead as a
role model for employees.
* Knowledge and understanding of 6 Sigma Project
* APICS, CPIM or CSPC National Certification
* Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
* College or university degree, preferably in Supply
Chain and/or Logistics Management or Industrial Engineering
* Excellent interpersonal, communication and
* Advanced product knowledge
* Minimum of ten years of progressively responsible
supply chain job experience
* Excellent teamwork and leadership skills
* Develop and deploy creative / original solutions to
* Advanced logistics and manufacturing knowledge
* Experience in Supply Chain / Logistics or
* Extensive material distribution experience
* Knowledge of material handling equipment