As an Accounting Analysis Clerk, you will analyze and make adjustments to inventory transactions, provide data for comparative cost analysis studies, review and compile period and variable expense data, compile and compute a variety of statistical and forecasting information, prepare subsidiary financial statements, perform preliminary analysis of consolidated accounting data and prepare budget figures, expenditure records and financial schedules.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Analyze inventory transactions and adjust records for discrepancies
* Provide comparative cost data for evaluation of existing and proposed products
* Review and compile period and variable expense data
* Compile and compute various statistical and cash forecasting data
* Prepare subsidiary financial statements
* 1 year of college or equivalent experience in Accounting
* Analytical skills
* Basic computer skills
* Knowledge of company policies and procedures
* General understanding of Caterpillar organization
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.