As a Customer Services Representative, you will help build Customers for Life for Caterpillar by supporting various accounts receivable management efforts for Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation (CFSC) both in the office and in the field.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Recommend and approve account modifications and execute documents within authority.
* Ensure the accuracy of accounting input and success of the accounting adjustment.
* Authorize equipment repossessions and initiate default notices.
* Prepare files on repossessed accounts for transfer to repossession specialists to handle sale of assets and requests for legal assistance.
* Assist in the sale of assets.
* Calculate contract buyouts and resolve other customer service issues as assigned.
* Resolve termination and adjustment grief.
* Reconcile customer accounts.
* Continue security financing statements.
* Report on the subsidiary’s past due results and recommend additions, deletions, and modifications to the Potential Credit Loss Report.
* Duties performed in the field include collecting delinquent contracts through personal contact.
* Approve restructures within authority levels.
* Conduct equipment repossessions and field equipment audits as assigned and report collection activity to the manager on a weekly basis.
* Knowledge of financing and taxation principles.
* Knowledge of Caterpillar products, their applications, and their markets.
* Knowledge of marketing, credit and customer services concepts and techniques.
* Knowledge of financing and leasing products of the subsidiary.
* Knowledge of documentation principles.
* Knowledge of billing, invoicing, and dealer payment principles and concepts.
* Knowledge of security filing requirements and their applicability to bankruptcy laws and regulations.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply past due account collection techniques and procedures.
* Knowledge of and the ability to perform math computation skills.
* Knowledge of and the ability to apply data collection and analysis skills.
* Ability to analyze customer credit summaries and past due accounts.
* Knowledge of and the ability to calculate casualty values and amortization schedules.
* Ability to prepare marketing reports and marketing related statistical reports.
* A 4-year university degree or equivalent diploma is recommended
* Familiar with company policies and procedures with strong department background.
* Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.