This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Mar 19, 2020
When your role at Caterpillar is a Sr Total
Rewards Analyst you have the opportunity to provide services to internal
customers in the areas of compensation, benefits, relocation and job evaluation
with a specific focus in one or several sub-functions as assigned. You will
solve moderate-to-high complex problems and lead projects with less complexity
in a specific area.
Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Providing intermediate quantitative analysis and research including annual salary plan for multiple locations
* Conducting communication with management and customers
* Making proposals and recommendations in designated areas including compensation or benefits policies or projects
* Contributing and performing independently in daily work, receiving guidance and direction from senior staff
* Requires a university degree or certification that is equivalent
* Requires seasoned and solid analytical skills, sound practical judgment, good interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work and contribute independently
* Requires 5 to 6 years working experience as specialist HR in compensation and benefits or related
* Familiar with company policies and procedures with a strong department background.
* Able to build strong relationships with various stakeholders.