Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides solutions to its customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. Services provided to customers after purchase leverage their connected equipment and our outstanding technology, and decades of product, service and application expertise to enhance performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Solutions Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. Working alongside our dealers, we serve customer needs throughout the product lifecycle. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed, now is a great time to join GASD.
The Energy & Transportation (E&T) Parts and Service Marketing Consultant will lead the design, creation and go-to-market plan of Customer Value Agreements (CVA) in line with Industry group 2023 OIA commitments & aftermarket service strategies.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Provide differentiated aftermarket support for Caterpillar products in E&T through development and deployment of Customer Value Agreements (CVAs).
• Understand the voice of customer and incorporate into offer elements for CVAs.
• Conduct competitive benchmarking to best understand market positioning and establish maintained competitive monitoring over the long-term.
• Develop worldwide support strategies, leveraging commercial products, services and operations.
• Be a thought leader for new approaches to maximize CVA potential delivering enterprise growth, POPS-C and profitability targets.
• Maintain alignment & strong working relationships with E&T industry groups.
• Support dealer CVA growth through focused deployment teams and go-to-market strategies in conjunction with the industry groups.
• Lead solution development through analysis of service recovery, sales history, volume forecast, competition, product quality, product availability, value premiums, costs and related factors.
• Create a clear vision of the Definition of Winning. Track, monitor and adjust strategy for long-term sustainability and parts growth.
• Regular direct external contact with suppliers, dealers, customers and internal contact with Caterpillar leadership.
• Lead the strategic framework alignment for E&T with CI (Construction Industries) & RI (Resource Industries) to create product continuity where appropriate.
• Support & lead the culture shift from CSA (Customer Support Agreements) to CVA across the enterprise.
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Experience deploying new products or services
* Experience in project leadership and/or New Product Introduction (NPI)
* Experience in working with cross functional groups across multiple business units
Top Candidates will Also Have:
* Experience in any of the E&T Industry groups (Electric Power, Marine, Industrial)
* Field rep experience
* 3+ years’ experience in Electric Power aftermarket parts & service strategy development and/or deployment.
* Excellent communicator with proven ability to develop partnerships
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, agile culture
* Experience collaborating with global dealers and customers
* Change Management experience leading complex global projects
* Knowledge of Customer Value Agreements
* Knowledge of aftermarket
* Change Management certification
Houston, TX location is preferred, however, possible remote work based in Texas or surrounding areas
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.