This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Dec 12, 2019
As a Sr Technology Integration Engineer in the Large Mining Trucks Technology team, you will lead the integration of advanced electronic controls and systems. You will solve complex and global technical problems. You will coordinate the planning and delivery of projects, continually learn and stay abreast of innovative technologies. Specifically, you will be responsible for applying automation systems that provided advanced safety and productivity solutions to Large Mining Trucks.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Lead the development, integration and validation of electronic systems on Large Mining Trucks
* Develop detailed technical specifications and validation plans
* Provide technical guidance and
* Communicate results to global customers, suppliers, team members, and other business units
* Complete projects on time and on cost
* Leadership skills
* Good communication, interpersonal and collaboration skills.
* Machine level experience in design and product application knowledge
* Experience with Electronics and Software Integration
* Experience with Machine or Engine Controls
* Experience in testing mining equipment
* Experience with data analytics
* Project management experience
* 6 Sigma experience
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers