Location: Qingdao, 37, China
Date Posted: Nov 19, 2019
This position will lead to accomplish machine configuration design and installation work. It will require strong leadership and communication skills as well as planning and organizational skills. 6 Sigma tools and methodologies will be utilized in resolving issues to help ensure proper documentation and validation. In addition, auditing and design process creation will be required.
· Lead the machine configuration and installation design work.
· Lead the UGC file development with top levels, compatibility for NPI programs, and maintain the UGC file to support production design update and pricelist update.
· Build machine top level skeleton and coordinate system designer to ensure accurate 3D models of whole machine in Teamcenter.
· Lead the machine level audits (layout, interface, interference, serviceability, visibility, safety etc.) with 3D models, drive the design freeze to meet project timeline requirement.
· Lead machine level drawings development (Tech specs, dimensions, lubrications, painting requirements, test instructions, decals, etc.)
· Work with DCR on drawing release plan and progress tracking.
· Support tech lead to develop DV build plan and lead the engineering support for DV build in NPI workshop.
· Lead the DV build issues documentation and drive the engineering build issue resolution.
· Maintain production machine 3D model with system designer during design update for QA and/or CPI projects.
· BS or MS (Engineering)
· Experience in multiple phases of product development (concept, design validation, production maintenance)
· Detailed understanding of machine configuration design and top down modeling
· Skilled experience in Creo
· Ability to manage / direct multiple projects concurrently
· Ability to speak / write English and Chinese
· Strong leadership, initiative, organizational planning, communication skills