WE BUILD WHAT MATTERS
What matters most to you? Is it being part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters!
The Caterpillar Oil & Gas and Marine Division currently has an exciting opportunity for a Well Services Pump Product Marketing Manager position located in Houston, TX. As a Well Services Pump Product Marketing Manager at Caterpillar, you will be accountable for the development and execution of product development and marketing strategies to support the growth of Caterpillar Well Service products.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Lead the strategy development and execution for Caterpillar well stimulation pumps. Responsibilities include market analysis and business case development for new product development programs. Responsibilities also include marketing support of new product launches. Will travel frequently to understand first-hand current and future customer needs
* Interpret competitor’s current and future capabilities and plans, clearly define the competitive environment, and ensure Caterpillar maintains a market-leading portfolio of Well Service products
* Maintain the long-term product strategy, including multi-year product development plans to achieve market leadership objectives
* Provide marketing leadership to new product development teams to ensure new products deliver the intended customer value and meet business unit strategic and financial objectives
* Act as a trusted advisor and consultant to senior management
* Collaborate with internal and external partners to ensure Caterpillar products deliver the intended features and benefits
* Work with the Marketing Communications team to develop marketing materials for new product launches
* Success factors for this role include strong communication skills with a deep understanding of customer and industry needs and the ability to quickly and effectively resolve conflicts to reach action-oriented consensus