This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Sosnowiec, Slaskie, Poland
Date Posted: Dec 14, 2019
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Provide constant operational support to PF Segment buyers on respective categories
- Process all purchasing activities in accordance to the internal standards, procedures and PP's (Purchasing Practices)
- prepare RFQ packages (drawings and specification collection, etc.)
- send out RFQ's
- quotes collection
- preparing quotes comparisons
- support buyers with supplier recommendation process (Sourcing Council)
- update purchasing systems with all key data - updates of new prices, LT and MOQ's, etc.
- maintain purchasing systems with correct data to allow flawless cooperation (Lognet, MSC, SIA)
- cooperate with all PF Segment suppliers in collecting and updating key documentation's, eg. NDA's, Banking Data, etc.
- support new supplier on boarding process
- clarify PCD's with suppliers
- support buyers with all KPI's and any other purchasing initiatives e.g. SSP, EU Payment Terms, RPM, Past Dues, benchmark, etc.
- strong English skills
- familiar with various computer systems (an asset - Lognet, MSC, Epix, SIA, ASC, etc.)
- good knowledge of Microsoft Office software - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- basic understanding of purchasing processes (RFQ, NDA, Incoterms, SSP, Past Due's, etc.)
- basic negotiation skills
- a Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent by experience - good interpersonal and collaboration skills