Business Financial Analyst (m/w/d)
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Kiel, Schleswig Holstein, Germany
Date Posted: Nov 22, 2019
Supporting analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results as well as corresponding reporting to the Corporation
Supporting variance analysis and ad hoc reporting at local management, divisional and group level
Involvement and responsibilities in Corporate planning processes (RBM and ABP) and strategic planning exercises
Preparing planning results for the management level
Supporting financial reporting related to OPACC Improvement Agendas (OIA) in connection with the Caterpillar Operating & Execution model
Supporting the growing complexity of the MSE business (e.g. segment and divisional reporting, transfer price process for all product groups)
Supporting profitability calculations for investments as well as make or buy decisions
- Bachelor or Master degree in accounting, finance or related disciplines
- High level of flexibility
- Independent and structured way of working
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and enjoy working with numbers and complex excel models
- Very good written and spoken English
- Good knowledge of MS Office 365, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Outstanding contact, team and communication skills in an international environment and at all levels of the hierarchy
- Certified Management Accountant (CMA) or willingness to acquire this qualification
Improve your career with Caterpillar Motoren. Take this opportunity at a global company that lives up to its values and can offer its employees the best possible experience. We offer you the professional and personal support that you need, meaningful work and numerous possibilities to constantly to grow professionally.
Varied tasks, diverse challenges and outstanding development opportunities, as well as other attractive services, e.g. flexible working, flextime or occupational pension.
Have we piqued your interest? Then please use our online portal exclusively for your application at www.caterpillar.com / Careers / Search & Apply / specifying the code number 1900082O.