As a Technical Representative, you will consult on product problem management within an assigned territory or industry. Represent Caterpillar to minimize the commercial impact of customer complaints related to products, applications, and maintenance requirements, the incumbent has a direct bottom line impact on Caterpillar and dealer financial results. This is generally the second level technical service assignment and represents a shift from learning and assisting to fully contributing in assignments that are broader, more complex and challenging in nature.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Working with Service Specialists to ensure dealers meet targets for Customer Satisfaction Program
* Providing input to Service Operations Specialists for shop operations, service process improvements, and systems, to help dealers achieve higher service quality and improve profitability
* Working with Industry Reps and PSSRs to develop total customer solutions that support sales efforts
* College or university degree or equivalent experience
* 3 to 4 years prior experience in a field position
* Good communication skills
* Completion of the Caterpillar pre-field marketing training development program
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.