This job posting is no longer active.
Location: , Sao Paulo, Brazil
Date Posted: Nov 18, 2019
• Deliver, in collaboration with the other verticals, to the annual total business plan for the assigned dealer territories (shared goal).
• In collaboration with assigned dealers develop and implement aftermarket solutions industry account plans for assigned high-opportunity customer accounts. Adopt and be an advocate for sales funnel management methods.
• Drive regular sales performance reviews with dealers and ensure implementation of corrective actions where needed.
• Seek understanding, document and communicate internally on customer requirements, business models, competitive landscape and other market intelligence to ensure product groups and other entities are aware of product & customer needs.
• Keep up to date with industry trends, changing technology and market regulations in countries covered
• Optimize parts sales variance utilization within assigned budget to drive incremental top line revenue and deliver business plan.
• Collaborate with industries to identify customer accounts for growth
Education: University degree completed preferably in Marketing or Engineering