Parts & Services Marketing Consultant
This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Tucson, AZ, United States
Date Posted: Nov 20, 2019
As the Parts and Service Consultant you will be a senior position within the Service Contracts team. You will be expected to provide guidance to the other team members as well as lead contract development and training opportunities with the dealers. You will track, report and manage corporate exposure associated with mining service contracts and assist with new contract opportunities through rate development and quoting support. Take on the responsibility of reviewing and approving dealer contract support requests; managing costs and maintaining the accrual accounts. As a senior team member, the you will also be a steward to ensure that the practices and procedures used by the team remain current and relevant.
- Work with dealers and regions to proactively identify and cascade new contract opportunities.
- Track and manage corporate exposure associated with dealer service contracts. Quantify and report dealer and Caterpillar risk for each contract.
- Support dealers and internal customers with the development of cost per hour rates for new equipment fleets.
- Audit existing contracts to substantiate current liability recommend accrual changes and payments.
- Analyze and approve new dealer contract support enrollments.
- Provide guidance to other team members on contract audits and enrollments.
- Lead dealer contract development opportunities and training workshops.
- Act as the subject matter expert for contract support programs, practices and procedures.
Bachelor degree from an accredited college or university.
In lieu of a degree, 7+ years of job related experience
7+ years of job-related experience.
Previous Caterpillar dealer experience.
Top Candidates will also have:
Strong analytical and organizational skills.
Understanding of Caterpillar Mining Equipment Management practices
Excellent interpersonal skills are required to work with executive leadership and others inside and outside the department.
Knowledge of company policies and procedures as well as a general understanding of company products, dealers, and customers.
Understanding of Caterpillar service systems and tools
- A product support background is recommended.
A technical or engineering degree.
Previous experience with Builder G3, Calculator and AMT software products.Experience with financial and accounting principles.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for
this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa
status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities
outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers