The role of the multimedia specialist is to assist the creative and marketing services team in supporting the archive of creative content and to assist in the production process. The Creative and Marketing Services team serves as an internal creative agency to support the marketing and communications teams within the enterprise for internal and external facing communications.
Supporting the creative Media Asset Management (MAM) system and physical archive including the following duties:
* Archiving projects into the MAM including the proper metadata.
* MAM system maintenance tasks including management of online and offline storage.
* Auditing the workflow processes for the creative team and MAM system automated workflows.
* Function as the creative team liaison to corporate archives and the Caterpillar Visitor’s Center.
* Filling requests for creative assets including current and legacy media formats to internal and external clients.
Assists with TV or photography studio staging, lighting for live broadcasts or shoots; field production support (grip, sound recording); live broadcast crew (technical director/audio board operation, camera operator, floor director, prompter).
Supporting live video webcasts to the internal video platform (Microsoft Office 365 Stream and Teams Live Events) as well as social media platforms including YouTube and Facebook Live.
This position is responsible for managing projects and tracking and billing time for client projects.
Moderate travel required. (5-20%).
* 4 year university degree or equivalent experience with video production tools including video editing and graphics software
* 2+ years’ professional experience in a creative, marketing or communications role
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
* Apple Final Cut Pro X software
* Adobe creative software (Premier, Aftereffects, etc)
* Avid software
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.