Are you passionate about customer success?
Caterpillar provides solutions to its customers far beyond the initial equipment sale. Services provided to customers after purchase leverage their connected equipment and our outstanding technology, and decades of product, service and application expertise to enhance performance. Caterpillar's Global Aftermarket Solutions Division (GASD) exists to support enterprise efforts to deliver value-added services to customers. Working alongside our dealers, we serve customer needs throughout the product lifecycle. If you have a passion for helping customers succeed, now is a great time to join GASD.
The Deployment Consultant will be accountable for driving deployment of a new web-based application enabling Caterpillar’s Customer Value Agreement (CVA) strategy. This position will lead the development of dealer deployment strategy, define regional rollout plans and coordination of rollout with internal partners.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
• Develop dealer deployment strategy for next generation application
• Define overall deployment process
• Gather industry specifics requirements for deployment
• Create deployment playbook for internal partners and dealers
• Accountable for coordination across partners engaged in deployment to deliver on dealer rollout plan. Key global partners include Cat Digital, Distribution Services Divisions, Industry Digital teams, and Global Service
• Establish clear roles & responsibilities with internal partners
• Capture requirements for new dealer onboarding including integration support needs, user training, and change management
• Create and manage change strategy to next generation application.
• Develop targeted dealer rollout plan in alignment with dealer adoption goals
• Capture additional application capability gaps identified during dealer adoptions efforts
• Develop rollout plan to transition all dealers from current CVA tracking tool users to next generation application
• Define ongoing deployment / technical support requirements
• Track and report rollout plan progress and metrics
• Present application overviews and demonstrations of next generation application driving dealer adoption and active use
• Engage target dealers to encourage adoption of next generation condition monitoring capabilities
• Work closely with digital NPI team to complete deployment deliverables in alignment with gateway review schedule
* Bachelor’s Degree
* Minimum of 3 years of experience deploying new products, technology or services to dealers
* Minimum of 5 years of experience in project leadership
* Minimum 5 years of experience in working with cross functional groups across multiple business units and with dealers in the Construction, Resource, or Energy and Transportation Industries
Top Candidates will Also Have:
* Field rep experience
* Excellent communicator with proven ability to develop partnerships
* Demonstrated ability to work in a fast paced, agile culture
* Experience collaborating with global dealers and customers
* Change Management experience leading complex global projects
* Experience in condition monitoring – tools and services
* Knowledge of Customer Value Agreements
* Knowledge of aftermarket
* Change Management certification
* Travel: 50-70%
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment based non-immigrant and immigrant visas. However, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website www.Caterpillar.com/careers.