This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Jan 11, 2020
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
· Perform team management and lead team to be strong competitive and high effiency
· Perform hardware of automation system and spare parts management
· Perform test data system troubleshot and regular maintenance to minimize test cell down time
· Perform test data system upgrade and achieve advanced automation function
· Align ISO17025 requirement for data quality management
· Communicate with global TDS team for global alignment and global project participation
· Work closely with related team to delivery best service for business partner
· A bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) is required, preferably in automation engineering.
· A 3 years of automation and program related experience is required,
· A 1 years of project management or related job and have working experience in AVL / FEV Corp is preferred.
· Strong knowledge and skill in electrical / PLC / Internet management
· Master at C / C++ / database and familiar with C sharp
· Fluid communication in English, Good summary and presentation skill
· Strong sense of working initiative
· Good analytical and problem-solving skill
· Ability of creating good work relationship with internal and external partners