This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Larne, ANT, United Kingdom
Date Posted: Dec 23, 2019
Description12 Month Industrial Placement Scheme – Communications
What experiences can we offer you?
During the yearlong placement, you will support the delivery of the company’s communications strategy. Based at the company’s Larne site, you will gain knowledge and experience in a wide range of communication activities.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Creating & developing content for the Weekly News publications
• Creating content for digital signage suite displayed across all Caterpillar NI sites
• Producing communication packs for the noticeboards
• Creating and developing presentations, promotional and administration material to include in monthly business update, communication team meetings, internal posters and signage.
• Supporting the delivery of the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) strategy to include education and charitable events.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for someone who can show us a highly participative working style, and who thrives in a team of committed professionals. And at the same time, we need an individual who can think independently and use initiative. Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills are required to interact with people from the business at all levels. You will be proficient in Microsoft office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
Applicants should be studying for a Marketing, Communications or English related degree and be on track to achieve minimum of a 2:2.
We will provide you the training and support you need to be successful during your placement at Caterpillar.