As a Supply Network Specialist II at Caterpillar, you will have the opportunity to perform advanced analytical tasks, often of a confidential nature in support of the Global Purchasing category management and/or site management.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Analysis and maintenance of purchasing and quality data including but not limited to; purchase orders, quotations, invoices, source catalogs, material rejection disposal reports, tooling records, supplier data and measurements
* Supporting Buyers, Supplier Development Engineers, and/or Managers working with category teams and sites
* Bachelor's level degree from a college or university or equivalent experience
* Effective communication skills - both oral and written
* Strong interpersonal skills and collaborative work style
* Ability to prioritize work in a dynamic environment
* Intermediate to advanced skill in use of computer software programs including Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, Visio, PowerPoint, purchasing systems, and e-mail systems
* Familiar with basic procurement and quality principles, procedures, and techniques
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.