As NPI Team Leader, you will lead execution of various New Product
Introduction programs and paly an important role in future business growth and
Role and Responsibilities:
- Manage engine New Product Introduction(NPI)
program to ensure they are aligned with product strategy, delivered on
time, within the budget and with good quality to meet customers and
- Work with sales and product marketing to
understand customer requirements, collaborate with Technical Manager and
engineering to define proper product strategy.
- Assess the business case with cross functions
and launch the project timely.
- Requirements and scope management, and process
development for NPI.
- Develop the product to meet technical
objectives and function requirements, ensure the product achieve the
quality, cost and profitability target.
- Establish program plan and deliver the program
- Establish your program team and training plan,
initiate development opportunities through NPI.
- Plan and manage the resources for the NPI
program and manage the change.
- Develop and manage the communication plan.
- Deliver the program gate ways and report out
the program at NPI council.
- Build relationship with cross functions,
inside and outside the program team.
- Stakeholders management, identify and deliver
key program requirements
- Priority setting between NPIs based on
enterprise impact and objectives.
- Identity problems and quick problem solving.
- Lessons learned from the program and define
continuous improvement opportunities.
- Introduce the products to market and customer
- Define aftermarket strategy and service parts
- College or University degree, major in Internal Combustion Engine or mechanical engineering associated.
- Solid engineering background and preferred design experience with engine system or parts.
- 10 years full time working experience or beyond, prefer from diesel engine industry.
- Strong communication skills
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management through different situations
- Quick learner and open mind.
- Could work under pressure
- Commitment to results and self encouraged
- Good time managements skills
- Good analytical skill and strong problem solving capability
- Travel requirements 20-30% working time