This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Peoria, IL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 25, 2019
Job Purpose: To lead the contract acquisition & support development and implementation of services provided by the Cat Digital Support organization in support of the clients’ strategic initiatives; provide leadership to senior business leaders on overall Customer Care strategy development and implementation of client requirements.
Engage with business and technical leaders within targeted client base to create customer business value, a world class customer experience, and generate revenue for Caterpillar.
- Marketing plan development and implementation
- Identify business requirements for new and existing clients
- Gather business rules
- Establish transfer pricing with internal and external clients
- Communicate cost and revenue impact of new business
- Ensure proper change management has been applied
- Collect Voice of the Customer
- Identify desired Customer Experience from client and customers
- Identify methods for channel deflection
- Developed tiered premium services
- Tracking and ongoing communication of client, customer and dealer metrics targets
The position manages the completion of own work assignments and coordinates work with others.
Typical internal customers include various contacts in a portion of Caterpillar worldwide operations. The position is challenged to understand client requirements and review a large number of possible solutions, across multiple agent teams. Problems may be complex and will require the incumbent to develop solutions. The incumbent sets priorities and establishes a work plan in order to complete broadly defined assignments and achieve desired results. Impacts key Customer Care goals including Customer Experience (Appreciated, Secure, and Effortless), Quality, Timeliness, Scope, Cost, Customer Satisfaction, Net Promoter Score, First Contact Resolution, Time to Resolve, etc. The position participates in brainstorming sessions focused on developing new approaches to meeting Customer Care goals.
Employee is also responsible for performing other job duties as assigned by Caterpillar management from time to time.
Moderate travel required (up to 25%).
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers.