What matters most to you? Is it being a part of a strong team? Supporting your family? Solving global problems? You can do these and more at Caterpillar; where your work enables progress around the globe, and you contribute to meaningful work. Together, we can build what matters.
The Cat Oil & Gas and Marine Division has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marine Field Service Coordinator. The ideal candidate would be located in Houston, Texas but this position could also be based in Lafayette, Indiana or Griffin, Georgia. As a Senior Marine Field Service Coordinator at Caterpillar, you will oversee product support activities for key marine customers, ensuring consistent, high-level service wherever the customers may be operating in the world. He/she will manage the customer experience, utilizing existing Caterpillar and dealer resources to maintain a high level of customer satisfaction. Ultimately, the incumbent will support Caterpillar to grow services and prime sales with these key customers, through increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Requires the development of an understanding over customer/dealer market needs and the justification/reasoning behind decisions made within the related work group and organization. In addition, through intimate customer knowledge, the incumbent will contribute on dealer development activities
* Expected to gain experience, develop influencing abilities and begin to apply knowledge in support of future products, distribution and industry needs acting as a "Factory Contact" to assist Marine customers, participating in related activities as agreed by the stakeholders
* Responsible for the maintenance of information flow and related Concierge materials with dealers and OEMs
* Coordinate the day-to-day concierge activities between customers, dealers, field personnel and other departments
* Provide assistance to resolve customer complaints and problems by advising about action to be taken
* In this role, communication, relationship building, business acumen, global project management, ensuring data input accuracy & system compliance are critical knowledge areas to master
* College or university degree with 3+ years of experience or 5+ years of experience in lieu of a degree
* 3+ years of related experience, including support assignments
* Previous experience in servicing customers directly
* Good knowledge of Marine industry and Pleasure Craft Segment
* Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Outlook, etc.)
Top Candidates will also have:
* Knowledge of SalesForce
* Project Management fundamentals
* An understanding of warranty claims processing
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, ability to work under pressure, manage urgent issues to successful outcomes
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Caterpillar is not currently hiring individuals for this position who now or in the future require sponsorship for employment visa status; however, as a global company, Caterpillar offers many job opportunities outside of the U.S. which can be found through our employment website at www.caterpillar.com/careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/careers).
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals – including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities – are encouraged to apply.