This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Suzhou, 32, China
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2019
This position will offer you an opportunity to provide financial analysis support on CSCL OPACC growth. It will encourage you to work independently to perform accounting functions, develop excellent communication, presentation, and financial analysis skills along with providing avenues to interact regularly with senior management and multiple groups throughout CSCL facility as well as business divisions.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Lead Product Cost Monitoring (PCM) process with comprehensive analysis on cost changes
* Provide decision making support for management team through insightful financial analysis
including make vs buy, material sourcing analysis, investment analysis, etc.
* Proactively participant in NPI projects with professional cost analysis
* Collaborate with purchasing team for material cost analysis
* Lead facility annual Standard Cost Revision (SCR) process
* Support marketing team on product margin analysis for business growth
Qualifications - Required Qualifications:
* University degree major in accounting/finance
* Demonstrate initiative, leadership, good judgment and accountability
* good communication skills
* comprehensive knowledge of Caterpillar businesses, products, suppliers and customers
* Fluent in English (verbal and written)
* Working experience in product cost function
* Accounting certifications