As a Fleet Coordinator at Caterpillar, you will coordinate the assignment of vehicles for different company employees and business needs; in addition, this position is in charge of car pool preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance for all vehicles property of Caterpillar Mexico, and different transportation services for Caterpillar executives through the Plant Protection Department.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Control, clean, preventive, corrective and emergency maintenance programming of all vehicles in order to keep them safe and in proper operational conditions
* Organize daily vehicles loan to company employees using and controlling authorized forms including in and out logs, registering users, departures, etc.
* Elaborate and keep all records for services, car loans, mileage, maintenance and compliance requests for the company’s vehicles
* Review billed services from car agencies and others suppliers, including gas bills in order to verify service quality
* Control and manage gas tickets issuance to properly meet users’ needs, units’ fuel supplies and paying insurance company which represents Caterpillar
* Do all paperwork before government offices to ensure proper use of vehicles. The government offices included are, but not limited to: Finance Office, The State’s General Treasure Department, Department of Motor Vehicles, Local Police Department, Federal Preventive Police Department, Insurance Companies, tow trucks, impound yards and other government offices related to the company.
* Keep updated individual records for every vehicle of the company in order to analyze new car fleet units’ requirement considering mileage, time of usage and repairs
* Keep updated daily records for vehicles requesters in order to elaborate correct amount of units for car fleet
* Supervise car fleet assistant for weekly review of vehicles general conditions (car fleet, and managers’ vehicles)
* Review vehicles daily status: vehicles cleaning, having enough fuel and tires in good conditions, and appropriate water and oil levels
* Verify prices with different retailers to make right decision and recommend the best option for new vehicles acquisition
* Some College background, College degree or technical studies
* Basic skills of mechanics and gas motor vehicles maintenance
* Good interpersonal skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.