Job Title: Remarketing Customer Services Administrator
Salary: £19,600 - £25,500 depending on experience
Benefits: 24 days annual leave increasing with service to 30 days, Bonus paid quarterly, Share Scheme, Non-contributory Pension Scheme 10%, Private Medical Insurance, Dental and Vision Scheme, Life Insurance
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Hours: Full Time - 37.50
Travel: Not required with this role
Relocation/Sponsorship: Not supported with this role
Closing Date: Tuesday 15 October
Job Reference: 190008E4
Cat Financial with the backing of parent company, Caterpillar Inc. offer a wide range of finance solutions to customers and Cat® dealers for Cat® machinery and engines, Solar® gas turbines and other equipment and marine vessels. We provide financial solutions and service excellence to help our customers make progress possible, every day.
As a Customer Services Administrator with responsibility for remarketing and the end of term process, you will directly contribute to Caterpillar’s success by ensuring Caterpillar Financial Services Corporation's (CFSC) end of term process is followed, initiation of extension calculation, arranging end of term inspector instructions and final customer invoices.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Monitoring expiring contracts and contact customers via email and phone to ensure machines are returned or extended before expiry date.
- Using the T value system, salesforce and Oracle to provide extension calculation and quotes
- Working with Territory Managers to support in life restructures
-Supporting the month end report process and managing the inventory additions and sales process and documentation.
- General administration tasks relating to End of Term and remarketing to ensure non-performing assets are minimised.
The panel cannot make assumptions when shortlisting therefore please demonstrate your qualifications and experience on your CV relevant to the criteria outlined.
- Previous experience in an administration role
- Data entry experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisation skills
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Uses initiative and is proactive
- Team player who can work under own supervision
- Flexible approach to working hours
Pending the number of applications, the criteria for the position may be enhanced to facilitate shortlisting.
To apply for this position please visit Log onto Caterpillar Careers (http://www.caterpillar.com/en/careers) > Careers > Search and apply > Experienced Professionals > paste the job number from then advert into the search box and then follow the application process.