This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Wuxi, 32, China
Date Posted: Nov 7, 2019
· Responsible to create product regulatory guidance documents and provide consultations to Product Groups;
· Perform machine safety reviews to facilitate product safety design decisions in NPIs;
· Manage relationship with China Regulatory/Certification bodies representing CAT;
· Manage certification project process from collecting all required info from the product group for completing application submission to certificates issued;
· Work with product groups to prepare for the application submission;
· Work with the legal service to draft the required testing contract and other required paper work;
· Schedule the technical reviews with the testing houses;
· Coordinate all required machine tests, power system tests, electrical performance tests and worksite inspections as needed;
· Work with the facility personnel to coordinate the facility audit as needed;
· Document the certification process related testing requirements of each product, estimated vs actual cost and timeline and lesson learned of each project.
· Accredited engineering degree (BS) in electrical or mechanical engineering
· 5 or more years of engineering experiences with any of Cat products including the product performance, the design and validations and the applications;
· Strong project management skill;
· Good problem solving skill and negotiator
· Good negotiator
· Good inter-personal skills and self-motivated with strong learning desire and high working standards;
· Good English skills in both written and oral.
· Ability to communicate technical information effectively with team members, product group engineers and managers as well as external business partners