We are currently seeking entry level warehouse positions where you will acquire the skill to use elementary machining tools and perform a variety of manual and/or machine functions related to the processing of parts.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures
* Walk, squat, and bend over for intervals at a time
* Operates material handling equipment such as power trucks, pallet lifts etc.
* Performs such duties as straightening stock in bins and floor locations
* Clean and Deburr parts
* Experience with SAP min. 1 year
* Having certification in Forklift and OHC Operator
* Ability to perform basic computer operations
* Strong commitment to safety and teamwork
* Previous warehouse experience
* Good communication skills
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.