This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Cary, NC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 19, 2019
This Retail Development Consultant position is a marketing and sales strategy role for the Building Construction Products (BCP) division, which requires the individual to apply previous sales and/or marketing experience, and knowledge of process improvement methodologies to improve the dealer’s retail presence, marketing and sales capabilities and overall customer experience. The incumbent is a liaison among dealers, customers and other Caterpillar personnel. Incumbent is very familiar with the company’s processes, systems and methodologies. Incumbent is accountable for:
· Develop, and support the CI Retail Growth Business Case (OIA) for all Dealers in territory; ensure Dealers make progress on their retail transformation
· Work to create, develop and modify future Dealer Leadership Table Business cases, support leadership table members and work to govern Dealer’s business cases.
· Identify, analyze and resolve marketing and sales distribution needs and problems in assigned discipline/territory.
· Position performs complex analytical work, identifies and resolves problems that are less tactical and more strategic in nature.
· Challenges include developing and meeting expectations in delivering business results, considering and recommending alternative courses of actions, making timely decisions and developing greater communication skills.
· Incumbents will work directly with other Caterpillar enterprise partners, dealers, customers, and possibly, suppliers.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
Top Candidates Will Also Have:
Additional Note: Work location (Cary, NC), timing is flexible
Caterpillar is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO)
EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals - including minorities, females, veterans and individuals with disabilities - are encouraged to apply.